'What Do YouThink?' - is a series of brief papers presenting a number of ideas on Integral/AQAL theoria/praxis and asks you as a development practitioner your option! To follow at a later stage - 'Worlds of Action' - in collaboration with R2.
Ideas and information in these papers are kept to one page inclusive of diagrams - presenting views for practitioners in a simple format following Albert Einstein “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”
Treat them lightly and react @ www.facebook.com/integralmentors - add comments under the appropriate graphic.
[The last file in the download list is a pdf containing all the papers listed below]
'What Do You Think!'
1. Lines of Development - Lines of Being and Lines of Doing. [Paper 031]
2. We Space - or the Power of We :: issues and choices. [Paper 032]
3. Embedding and Tetra-Meshing Activities in Context. [Paper 033]
4. Age and Development - How do age and development interact. [Paper 034]
5. Zones# and Development - What we Think. [Paper 035]
6. U Process and Development - Anne Caspari [Paper 036]
7. Connecting the Dots - [Paper 037]
8. Dot-Mapping - 'True' but Partial :Mapping Your Current Breath & Depth - [Paper 038]
9. Transformation Shifts - Anne Caspari [Paper 039]
10. ThriveAbility - A Dynamic, Integral Way to Create a Thriving World in the 21st Century -Robin Wood [Paper 040]
11. When Reality hits, use its Force - Anne Caspari [Paper 041]
12. Social Holons : Notes from the field - Emine Kiray [Paper 042]
13. Working with Shadow in International Development - Anna Cowen – [Paper 043]
14. The Basic Moral Intuition in the Context of Social Change. - Michael Simpson -[Paper 044]
15. Working with Physical Spaces and Places in Transformation – Anna Cowen - [Paper 045]
15. Transformation Case Studies [part 4] - Anne Caspari [Paper 04x]
16. 3:2:1 process in ID - Anna Cowen & John Ziniades [Paper 04x]
'Worlds of Praxis' - is a series of brief papers on using integral theory in practice. All these papers are only one page long.
1. Quadrants and Stages in Use in Praxis - Jock Noble [Paper 010]
2. Spiral of Emergence - Local Economic Development - Jock Noble [Paper 011]
3. Spiral of Emergence - Local Economic Development - Jock Noble [Paper 012] Full paper [not included here]
The 'World of Inclusion' papers are based on work in the field over the last two decades - and complements the 'Worlds of Praxis' series above, which are based on current praxis by augMentors and others in the field.
'Worlds of Inclusion' - Series of papers from international development over the last decade.
See in the 'Worlds of Inclusion' file in the IWB Recourses section.
1. Participation, Ownership and Development [Paper 019]
2. Snippable Sequences [Paper 020]
3. Morpho-Generative Processes in Development [Paper 021]
4. Integral Coordination-Walking in the World NOT Talking of the World [Paper 022]
5. Social Holons-Some Notes from Praxis [Paper 023]
6. The Power of 3+ [Paper 024]
7. Integral Practioners-The Issues [Paper 025]
8. Integral Practioners-Praxiss [Paper 026]
9. Integral Practioners-Next [Paper 027]
10. Doughtnut Economics-An Integral View [Paper 028]
1. 'Worlds of Inclusion' Presentation - Paul J van Schaik,
1. iMentors08-09/2012 - for August and September 2012